There are times when orthodox medications are essential.
However, at other times an alternative could be viable.
The Green Physic Herbal Medicine Clinic can provide a effective, research-based approach to healthcare using high quality plant medicines that can offer an alternative to some of the harsher pharmaceutical medicines in use today.
Herbal Medicines can be prescribed to address everyday (and more complex) health issues for which a patient may normally see their G.P. including;
- Anxiety, stress and fatigue
- Difficulty sleeping
- Headaches and migraines
- Skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Digestive problems, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Joint Problems such as arthritis, muscular aches/pains and sports injuries
- Hormonal problems including Menopausal symptoms, PMS, irregular menstruation, fertility issues and PCOS
- Allergies, coughs and colds
- Heart and circulation problems
- Urinary problems such as reoccurring cystitis and prostate problems (BPH)
Herbal medicine, suitable for all ages?
Herbal medicine, when prescribed by a trained Medical Herbalist, can provide a safe and effective form of healthcare. The individual, patient centred approach of The Green Physic is suitable for all people and all age groups from newborn baby’s right through to our elders.